An Open mad letter to God

 God, All that?!

Yes you are the mighty God and all that - I will never for a mere second doubt that. After all here I am writing to you, you gave me that…

I love you and all but right now I am so mad at you God. Let me do this; I come to you today not as a servant but as your daughter. [sighs] ouch Father ouch!

I have heard them say there’s no counsel against God and I believe them, I mean this statement has helped me forgive what I thought wasn’t forgivable but then I’m thinking what relationship is there between Father and daughter if we don’t get to iron some of these things out? I’m really not that brave it’s just that’s how I feel right now. I think at times things you let happen are so not fair: Your will? It hurts sometimes…

Funny enough [pauses] (well I’m not laughing)…[continues] funny enough I have or I think I have all the answers to my questions but what do I do when it’s not working. Answers like “all things will work together for my good”, “what the enemy meant for evil, you turn that around”, “weapons will form but they won’t prosper”, “you will not hand me what you know I can’t handle”, “rain falls on the just and the unjust” the list goes on…I get it long suffering and all that, really I know you are all knowing and all that. BUT Father! do I really have to go through it, like all in? The experiences - to learn? I mean you can always just sit me down and lay it out in theory I won’t mind, after all I am sound minded, ain’t I? I mean you gifted me that. A class or two would do…

You see I’m not trying to teach you ABCs you’re God, there wouldn’t be any if you weren’t there…I’m not trying to stray away or go ahead of you. I do understand I will see your hand in all this, I will look back on this moment and testify you were here always! You never left even when it felt like it, that you really meant no harm. My one amongst many wishes is that moment I look back will be in a short while, don’t get me wrong I am neither trying to rush you nor teach you how to be God. I mean a thousand years are just but a mere second to you, time zones!!!

All I’m trying to say is you could use a little bit of gentleness you know, here and there not too much just a wincy tiny bit lol. All I’m trying to say is I will go on, though you slay me I will survive, I will trust you anyway, I will love you anyway…but God; All that?! Ouch Father ouch…

I would love to come back here someday and be like “hey old man I see what you did there, I didn’t then but thank you”

With that said and more unsaid, I still need you 🤍

P.S I have mastered the art of happily going through when it’s you, you know that, I think I have receipts. Questions like these are only evoked when you let your people have their way, 😅that is when I dial you up real quick…

Please write back to me soon

With love

Me 🌻

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to love💛🌻

🌻💫its been a while

Walk Me Home🌻