A Letter to love💛🌻

🌻 Dear Love
Known by many,felt by many and moreso magical to many. God given to a dozen, a painful experience or rather a learning point to a number.
Dear love I myself do not know where I fit in this category but what I do know is I've once felt you,had you and God knows I long for that beautiful feeling once again. Think about it,you love are the greatest weapon of mass destruction literally (in a good way of cause from a Christian perspective and in a bad way of cause from a shattered heart perspective) its a two sided coin.
You leave hearts in the open,you love allow dry bones to live,you penetrate so deeply into the bones leaving them vulnerable to the foreign enemy "HATE", I am not here to teach you on how to be you I am just but a student of your great works dear love. How about next time, how about next time you do not forget to fence my chambers.
A wise man spoke and still speaks of marriage as a huge wall,do not get me wrong my letter to you presently is a face on communication, it has nothing on marriage that shall be a topic for another day maybe a letter or two...
Allow me to borrow the marriage proverb from my very wise man: Love is like a wall a huge wall,those on the inside want to get out,those on the outside they want to jump in. Now tell me dear love as you just sit there grooming some they are even glowing, and dilapidating some their skin is so dry its disturbing to the human eye. How does it feel to possess so much power both to the willing and unwilling? Its a rhetoric question but I hope someday you'll get to answer me.
I have tried to challenge you love and clearly I have failed (who dares challenge the unchallengeable?)funny enough it is from where you're standing because from over here I missed the joke. I know I am not the only one,I can never be and I am glad to have been human enough to have had you inside the bosom of my heart.
Yours truly

Comments

  1. I love this, great piece💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary piece right there👌. If I'm to say... love has taught me one thing, that when it's understood and done right, it produces beautiful fruits, but again as you said "it's a two sided coin, " when misunderstood and abused, it can be indeed the worst ever atomic bomb. Thank you for this genuine expression

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow
    I am impressed
    WORD❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🌻💫its been a while

Walk Me Home🌻