Impressionable!

 Social media is a dangerous place for a person who doesn't truly know themselves. You'll end up having other people's opinions as your own if you're easy to persuade" ~ Sheer_Opulence


IMPRESSIONABLE: Someone who is very susceptible to being influenced, almost like a sponge that soaks up ideas . If you call someone impressionable , it usually implies that they could be easily led astray
Synonyms : tractable / pliant / susceptible/ plastic or spinnable

bzzzz! I don't know if I should start by saying yes I am tractable or was or rather I am somewhere in between, definitely not going back to the porch though. There really is nothing wrong with social media and there really is nothing wrong with being a sponge either.

I stumbled upon this statement on "social media"; Instagram to be precise and got overwhelmed by a couple of unwanted feelings, hence I concur it really Is a dangerous place, not only it - being easily led astray is a nightmare, I speak from experience.  
I still don't want to talk about it , were you smart enough you would have realised how I didn't get straight to the point. But I atleast owe it to myself to be truthful and honest; if I really want to get H.O.M.E 🌻

Let me get off track for a few - you see H.O.M.E🌻 to me is that place of authenticity, wholeness, knowing of self, transparency and a whole lot of relevant things,  to fully acknowledge that I am loved by LOVE Himself (God). That for me is H.O.M.E  and you don't just get home - you crucify and birth somethings...

I will be transparent with you. I have hit depression twice in my 20 plus 3 years (joke's on you 😂😂) of life. We'll talk about one today, the other will be a letter or two for another day!

There was a moment In time I took a break from socials and unfortunately I had a bunch of people that weren't supportive and didn't even know what I was doing, for those reasons I never shared about what I was going through. If you happen to remember and you knew me then "hey dear, I was depressed". I kind of dated this guy who to me appeared as the perfect person I could blame because hello self righteousness rules most of us  but really it was an issue of self...I never told him though. So this particular person introduced me to a whole bunch of classy and sort of people that had almost made it in life. Lol not me lurking in their pages just to work my nerves up. The girls were beautiful,  lifestyle on Fleek, just one status update of theirs my heart would sink, I honestly did not know what I was doing in this world, I made it up in my mind that this bunch right here deserved to be innit, NOT Me! Yes I have a pretty face but it didn't do me justice then. I often wondered how anyone who associates with these people would be interested in me. Don't get me wrong, these were nice people, it was all me all in my head. I didn't believe in myself enough,  felt unworthy, not pretty with just a bare face, right about that time I wished mother earth would open and swallow me whole . I sinked and sadly poor nobody noticed, but now that I think about it and enlightened - I should have blamed myself instead, poor boy! I was just Impressionable.

Deciding to pack up and start heading for H.O.M.E 🌻 is one of the best decisions I have ever made, and this journey I have embarked on? I should have started it on the day I was born and never looked back (well not precisely). Nonetheless I am innit and this world darling? It deserves me as much as I...innit

If you are just like I was or still are...Impressionable can change too and you really don't need to blame social media or the people around you. Live and be content, you don't need clear skin, fair skin, an ass and a face neither do you need no high waisted skinny jean nor white airforce sneaker, my friends and I call them school shoes (well you kind of do lol).
 Your soul is just a mess, once it's sorted, tidied and organised you my dear will realise none of all these things ever mattered.

There's nothing wrong with that place where you feel less, staying innit is.
I'm not trying to be no motivational speaker, I just hope you too would pack and leave...
I am on my way H.O.M.E, you should come too 🤍

Yours truly

SoulOfASaint🌻

Comments

  1. Packed
    Touching
    Eye opening
    A lesson to learn and carry right thru the journey of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!stay true to yourself…..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to love💛🌻

🌻💫its been a while

Walk Me Home🌻